Modern Luxury Designer Villa in Ibiza
This amazing villa is designed by the architect who’s built some of the most prestigious Estates on the island.
The architecture is heavily influenced by Ibiza‘s Moorish style with its white cube-shaped houses. Indeed this villa has 50cm thick walls that taper slightly towards the top – but in contrast to the original old fincas, this house has enormous glass windows and sliding doors that lead onto all the roofed and open terraces featuring lounge sofas and sun loungers.
Oversize sofas and a 5-meter long dining table set the tone inside. The living space is vast with a hip, eclectic and authentic vibe.
Some bathrooms have spa-like elements like freestanding baths and washbasins made of solid river stone. Near the huge pool is another roofed terrace and an extra cold kitchen. The views are spectacular from almost every room and terrace in Villa Vedra, arguably the best in Ibiza.
- 100sqm living area with sofa, large dining table, fire place, TV,
- Fully equipped kitchen with all modern equipment including a Nespresso machine,
- 4 master bedrooms with king-size four-poster beds & mosquito nets,
- 2 bedrooms with royal-size single beds & mosquito nets,
- One small single room,
- Spa-room with a massage bed.
- 15×5 mts. infinity pool with huge wooden sundecks and sun-loungers,
- ‘cold-kitchen’ at the pool lounge,
- BBQ corner with outside dining table,
- Plenty of open and covered terraces on three sides of the villa,
- Electric gate,
- Fenced plot.
- Air-conditioning (hot/cold) in all bedrooms,
- Master bedrooms have king size four-poster beds including mosquito nets. Single beds have big round mosquito nets,
- Communication TV & DVD player , WiFi, iPod music installation,
- Alarm, electric gate for entrance.
The villa is located in Cala Carbo, close to the lovely village of San José.
- San José – 10 min,
- Ibiza Town – 25 min,
- Airport – 20 min,
- Beaches 5 -10 min: cala Carbo, cala Vadella, cala d’Hort, cala Moli, cala Tarida.