This spectacular project is being built on an excellent plot, close to the south entrance, with beautiful sea and mountain views.
But the house itself is no less spectacular!
A gently sloping driveway leads to a circular guest parking area around a water+fire feature;
with special parking space for super-cars and
access to further underground parking
A grand double door – two stories high! – and flanked by double height windows ánd waterfalls provides a prestigious access to the villa.
On the side, a majestic, sculptural and glass-encased staircase – in front, an indoor pond leading on to an outdoor pond with the reflections of the sun in the water creating a magical lighting effect inside.
In the east wing – generous entertain areas with:
– a piano bar
– a large lounge with double height ceiling
– if required, a “showcase” window, showing off collection cars in a museum setting
– a two sided linear fireplace
– a dining area with indoor garden
– a glass wine display
– kitchen with oversized island and separate breakfast corner
In the west wing:
– a guest apartment with large walk-in-dressing
– luxurious powder room
– in-house spa with jacuzzi, rain showers, his&hers bathrooms
– external showers for pool use
– a water-feature with glass bottom that actually is the roof of the indoor pool below
– 4 different outdoors seating areas, mixing covered, uncovered and semi-covered areas
– a large infinity waterfall pool
– large custom-built jacuzzi area
In the east wing:
The master “suite” – if that is the appropriate word for a private living area of around 150m2:
– generous master bedroom
– spa style bathroom with indoor garden
– separate his & hers toilets
– indoor and outdoor showers
– large, double sided walk in wardrobe
– two-sided fireplace between bedroom and jacuzzi
– terraces both covered and uncovered, including one area with fireplace
In the west wing:
– two guest suites with private bathrooms and terraces.
Thanks to the steep plot and the terrain-hugging architecture, this third level comes with extensive sliding doors,
offering natural light and ventilation and even views.
The initial wow-effect is assured by the long indoors pool, illuminated by the sun through the glass roof which is actually the bottom
of the water feature found in the garden…
The magical light effects of the sun playing through the water creates a wonderful relaxing atmosphere for this pool area, and the massage room just behind it.
In the east wing…
Sauna, Hammam and relax area next to the indoor pool
Large entertainment area with space for several pool tables
Large wine cellar
Large dining table in front of an outside terrace
Full home theater
Independent apartment around an indoor patio
Laundry, ironing room, technical room
3 more “showcase” garage spaces with windows overlooking the views
In the west wing…
A well-sized gym with views over the pool and its own bath/shower room
Two more generous suites (5th and 6th) with large walk-in closets and private bathrooms
Covered porches, access to the outdoors pool, and pool shower
Please contact us for detailed plans!