Brand new contemporary villa, completed in October 2015, it’s situated in the most exclusive and gated urbanisation of Marbella, in Sierra Blanca. The villa comprises 3 floors all connected with an elevator, having a double height entrance hall with a double transparent staircase.
On ground floor next to the main entrance is a wardrobe for visitors, a guest toilet, a large modern, fitted kitchen with an adjacent dining room. The huge salon also has a double height with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors and access to the enormous covered terrace with lounge areas and al-fresco dining facilities.
The oversize infinity pool has access to a separate toilet and storage facilities. On the first floor are 3 bedroom suites, another salon with a fireplace and a large master suite with a private terrace and the most amazing panoramic sea views available.
The basement consists of a guest apartment, another pool, Jacuzzi, a small garden, a cinema room and a playground. It includes a large garage for 7 cars and a staff apartment with laundry, drying room and the adjacent technical room.
The property includes the latest modern technology has to offer: Demotic system, under-floor heating throughout, A/C hot and cold, alarm and Villeroy & Bosch qualities in the bathrooms. Must be seen!
Elegant volumes and clean surfaces, combined to provide a sense of visual harmony, that’s the essence of this exquisite contemporary villa.
Settled in the hills of Sierra Blanca – with splendid sea and mountain views – the interaction between the exterior and the interior has been design to extend the possibilities of the leisure areas to the maximum.
We are received by the sound of a pool fountain and an original structural pergola that provide intimacy and shade to the main entrance, where a double height door gives access to travertine marble hall, flanked by the wooden airial staircase and the welcoming minimal interior fountain.
The light coming from the impressive double height panoramic windows of the interior garden – with views to La Concha mountain - will guide us to the magnificent living area – also of double height – completely open to both interior and exterior gardens with the infinity pool and the sea view as perfect background.
For its dimensions and structure, this villa is perfect for entertaining large parties all year round.
Also in this floor, we find two double bedrooms with bathrooms en suite and dressing areas with direct access to the front garden and a guest powder room.
FLOORING AND TILING
• Travertine marble flooring inside the home.
• In machine room, storage room 4, garage and covered access to garage Porcelanosa
• Travertine marble on terraces and outside porches.
• Travertine marble lining in bathrooms.
• Sand-blasted travertine marble shower plates.
• Stamped concrete in parking and garage access.
• Exterior joinery is made of lacquered aluminium, TECHNAL brand, series SOLEAL
• Exterior railings EASY GLASS SLIM by Q-RAILING, glazing with clear laminated
• Entrance door to the home with phenolic core lined in Iroko wood on both faces,
• Inside doors measuring 2.75 m and 50 mm thick, with Iroko lining panel similar to
• Wardrobe fronts with sliding doors lined in Iroko wood matching the inside doors,
• Straight washbasin counters made of Iroko wood, 4.5 cm thick.
• Sliding shutters with Iroko slats on bedroom porches on top floor and bedroom
SAFETY AND PROTECTION ELEMENTS
• Pedestrian sliding door to access the plot lined on both sides with Iroko wood,
• Garage door, sliding single panel motorised with automatic opening mechanism
• Electricity mechanisms brand JUNG.
• Pre-installation of home cinema system in living room.
• High quality ambience music.
• LED light fixtures in the ceiling.
• Video intercom Mobotix.
• Alarm installation Paradox
• Installation of domotics system KNX and Creston.
• Domotics controlled by iPad.
BATHROOM FIXTURES AND TAPS
• Brand Villeroy & Boch series Subway 2.0 and Venticello.
• Surface-mounted washbasins, series Architectura and
• Villeroy & Boch bathtubs taps and fittings
• Brand Hansgrohe series Citterio E and Starck X
AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING AND HOT WATER
• DAIKIN brand inverter heat/cold air conditioning system.
• Water-heated radiant floor heating system in every room.
• Hot water heated by solar energy and heat pump.
• Bioethanol fireplace in main living room and in sitting room 2.
• Electric lift, brand OTIS GEN2 400Kg
• Service lift OTIS ZD 100Kg
• Automatic watering system in garden.
• Garden finished with grass and garden soil.
• Controlled lighting in parking area.
• Outside swimming pool made with H-25 concrete, lined with 2.5×2.5 cm tiles, with pre-installation for heat pump and lighting by underwater spotlights
Square distribution by floor:
GROUND FLOOR (464,76m2): Entrance hall with double height and with transparent staircase, lift, service lift for clothes, guest toilet, wardrobe for visitors, large kitchen with dining room, double height living room, two bedrooms en suite and large porch.
FIRST FLOOR (384,48m2): Three bedrooms en suite with access to common terrace, living room with fireplace and large master suite with dressing room and private terrace. Common upper terrace.
BASEMENT FLOOR (859,80m2): Apartment for guests or staff, heated pool and Jacuzzi, small garden, laundry, drying room, machine room, a large multipurpose room, garage for at least 8 cars + outdoor parking for 3 cars.
When we access to the second floor, we will find ourselves in an areal passage that lead to the two independent wings, one with three double bedrooms with bathrooms en suite and dressing areas, all of them with direct access to the terrace that once open the French window will be completely integrated in the room.
Just across the areal passage, we access to the master bedroom area that comprises a living room with a spectacular view, a double dressing room and a resting area looking onto the sea and with direct access to the terrace. The bathroom deserves special attention; it has an iconic bathtub looking over the panoramic window, double vanities with exquisite modern finishing’s and double walking shower all surrounded by glass courtains.
The villa is completed with a luxurious SPA – Turkish bath and sauna – a gym and a covered heated pool located in the basement. Also in this floor, we find the independent staff quarters with an open patio, laundry and storage rooms, kitchen service lift, machinery room and a garage with porcelanic titled floor with capacity for 8 cars.
The gardens are the perfect complement for the spacious interiors, providing a sense of intimacy and relax atmosphere that connects with the spirit and invites to enjoy under the sun.
The villa has been constructed with first quality materials and developed by a prestigious company with more than 30 years of experience.
We design, build and sell contemporary, minimalist and modern designer villas in Marbella, Mallorca, Ibiza and Spain
Marbella vastgoed te koop. Marbella Inmuebles a venda, immobilien Marbella zu verkaufen - Immobilier à vendre à Marbella. Марбелья недвижимости на продажу - marbella imóveis para venda - الحوزة ماربيا الحقيقي -net-للبيع